Terms & Conditions
Ngā Ture me ngā Herenga
This website is owned and operated by Educational Leadership Project Ltd. If you wish to contact us please:
Phone: 07 856 8708 – Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm
Email: [email protected]
If you wish to contact us outside office hours please do so via email and we will respond to all queries on our return.
While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. The Educational Leadership Project Ltd (ELP) does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.
ELP reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, ELP makes no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this web site or any other web site.
2. Ordering goods and services from us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods or services. An order is placed on our website via adding a product to the shopping cart and proceeding through our checkout process. The checkout process includes giving us delivery and any other relevant details for your order eg. entering payment information and submitting your order. The final step consists of a confirmation page with full details of your order, which you are able to print as a receipt of your order
We reserve the right to limit the number of an item customers can purchase in a single transaction.
We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received and accepted your order, which indicates that your order has been accepted and you may not cancel it.
We will take payment from you when we accept your order.
3. Refusing or cancelling orders
In the unlikely event that the goods or services ordered are no longer available we reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to be placed for commercial purposes, e.g. any kind of reseller. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to have been placed fraudulently.
While we endeavour to ensure that the price and description of goods or services is accurate, if there is an error in the process of listing a product or service on our website or a technical error in the processing of your order we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order.
Our right to cancel orders applies to orders that have been accepted.
4. Payment options
We currently accept the following credit cards:
You may also pay via direct credit to our bank account.
All prices listed on www.elp.co.nz are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Please note that we reserve the right to alter prices on our websites at any time for any reason.
6. Credit Card Security Policy
ELP uses the DPS Payment Express Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time
- ELP does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally
Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
8. Delivery and Delivery Charges
At this time, we only deliver to New Zealand addresses.
If goods are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 business days at [email protected]. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund, once we have received confirmation from our courier company or NZ Post that delivery was not successful.
10. Delivery Period
Delivery lead time for products may vary. In general for urban delivery, expect 3 – 5 working days for your product to arrive. Deliveries to rural addresses may take longer than the time indicated. You will receive an email that confirms that your order has been dispatched.
Returns – Folder, booklets etc
ELP abides by the Consumer Guarantees Act (1993) and the Fair Trading Act (1986). If you are unsatisfied with your product, please advise us within 7 days of receipt. ELP will replace or refund at our discretion. Furthermore:
- All products returned must be in their original unused condition, specifications and packaging, together with the invoice and/or packing slip accompanying the products.
- All purchases must be returned and inspected before any refund will be granted.
- We do not accept returns outside of New Zealand.
Returns – Online event registration
ELP abides by the Consumer Guarantees Act (1993) and the Fair Trading Act (1986). Furthermore:
- Payment must be made at the time of booking unless otherwise specified.
- Refunds will be given at our discretion if 6 or more days notice of the event is given of non-attendance. A handling fee may apply.
- No refunds will be given 5 days or less from the date of the event.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute presenters and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.